Announcements

• IMPORTANT REMINDER--This forum closing 11/23

Hi all. Hopefully you received an email message last week letting you know that this member forum will be closed as of November 23.
    See below for full details and keep checking our website for updates!

Over the next few months, CACUSS will be transitioning our website, membership system, and related tools as part of an exciting overhaul that also includes a new membership structure and pricing plan. As part of these changes, our new web platform will include Member Forums as a built in tool for our members and communities to engage with. We have begun the implementation process for this new platform and anticipate it will be launched in early 2023. Our contract with Higher Logic was expiring later this month and for financial/contractual reasons, knowing that things slow down considerably in December, we chose not to renew, and to focus our efforts on the new system implementation.

Details about these changes will be communicated regularly over the next few weeks.

How will I learn about what is happening within the CACUSS Communities of Practice that I am part of?

CACUSS sends out member updates every other Tuesday where we highlight CoP upcoming events. Our next member update comes out on November 15. We will also start to send out Community of Practice updates starting later in November which highlight some of the work specifically of our CoPs. Finally, check our Upcoming Events page and our social media channels to stay up to date!

How can I communicate with the CoP leaders?

Each CoP has an email address which you can find here. If there is information you need, feel free to contact any of the CACUSS team and we can help direct your inquiry in the interim. 

I have more questions or feedback.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we navigate this exciting transition. We are committed to exploring and implementing tools that allow our members to connect with their Communities and have excellent engagement with the #SACdn community through CACUSS. 

Sincerely; 

Jennifer Hamilton

CACUSS Executive Director